Are You Ready to Work with the Best?
Winterville Machine Works is an equal opportunity employer. As such, we provide employment opportunities without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, age, disability, veteran status, military service, or other characteristics protected by law.
As opportunities become available, we encourage you to print our application below and bring it in to 2672 Mill Street Winterville, NC 28590.
Department: Marine Shop
Reports To: Marine Division Team Leader
Performs all fabricating duties necessary in the production of quality marine products.
Essential Job Functions:
- Operates all marine equipment to include saws, grinders, benders, archers and welders.
- Must be able to read and follow blueprints that are used to fabricate marine products.
- Assists with material handling.
- Maintains a clean and organized work area.
- Operates a forklift to retrieve production jigs as needed.
- Must be able to tig weld anodized aluminum.
- Maintains production per shop order requirements.
- Turns in an accurate list of materials used to complete each shop order.
- Assists with continuous improvements.
- Be team oriented.
- High School Diploma or Equivalent
- Two year Vocational and/or the equivalent in prior experience.
Note: This job description is not intended to be all-inclusive. Employee may perform other related duties as negotiated to meet the ongoing needs of the organization.
Our customers’ success is as important to us as it is to them…PERIOD.
Telling the truth, keeping our word, and treating others with fairness and respect.
Delivering value to customers by selling and supporting superior products and services – always on time.
Establishing a work environment in which employees thrive.